Countrywide Vehicle Rentals currently work alongside a large number of insurance brokers and intermediaries. We offer a complete service to brokers that enable their client to get back on the road within hours and back earning again. We handle all aspects of the client’s non-fault accident, ensuring as little inconvenience as possible. We know as a broker that customer retention is crucial, so working with Countrywide, our excellent service will satisfy your clients and help you retain their business.
If you are an insurance broker and currently do not have any provisions for replacement taxis, Countrywide are able to provide a tailor made package that meets your company and client’s requirements. As we are a nationwide company, we can save your company valuable time and money sourcing a replacement taxi in different areas. Countrywide have vehicles plated all over the country.
As the country’s leading replacement taxi company, Countrywide can offer the best available service to your client, which is turn will benefit your business.
Our service includes:
- Recovery of the damaged vehicle
- Safe and secure storage of the damaged vehicle
- Replacement taxi delivered within hours
- Independent engineer inspection of the damaged vehicle
- Recovery of vehicle repair costs or total loss value
- Liaising with third party and third party insurers
- Recovery of uninsured losses
- Arrangement of repairs if necessary through approved repairers
- Liaise with the third party insurers (“at fault party”) to pay the Hire charges